Ingredients1 block silk tofu
250gm beef or chicken mince
1-2 tbsp chopped leek or onion
2 clove garlic - chopped
1/2" ginger - chopped
1 tbsp oyster sauce
2-3 tbsp oil
1 tbsp chicken cube powder
4 dried chili - just dry blend or 1 tsp chili powder
1 tbsp japanese soy sauce
1 tbsp ABC thick soy sauce
2 tbs corn flour
3 tbs water
little bit salt, sugar and ajinomoto (optional)
chopped spring onion
few drop sesame oil (optional)
- Heat the pan to a medium temperature, add the garlic and ginger, leaving until you can smell them both.
- Add the mince beef or chicken, and quickly stir fry.
- Add the chili and leek or onion and leave for 3 minutes on a low temperature.
- Add the water, tofu and oyster sauce, soy sauce, thick soy sauce, chicken cube powder leave for 10 minutes. Avoid stirring, so not to break the Tofu.
- Finally, add water to the corn flour and gently stir until thick.
- Add some spring onions for extra bite and colour.